- All players are required to have full seal eye protection with mouth protection. A split system with full seal eye protection and a steel lower mesh mask is allowed.
- Removal of your mask for any reason on the field is prohibited for any reason, doing so will result in immediate removal from the field with no refund given.
- Barrel socks are required for all replicas until instructed by referee or staff member.
- While off the field magazines MUST BE OUT, sidearms need to have the magazine out and slide locked back or placed in a holster.
- No Shooting off the field this includes dry firing, test firing, and unloading
- DO NOT aim your replica at anyone when not on the field with the intention of shooting them
- Climbing is not allowed.
- You must be able to see your target as well as your target needs to be able to see you. Blind Firing is not allowed.
- DO NOT shoot players on the field not wearing eye protection, yell BLIND MAN and get the nearest referee.
- Shooting a referee intentionally on the field will result in an ejection from the game with no refund given.
- Arguing with a referee will result in your removal from the game, if you have an issue with a call that has been made contact the lead referee or field manager at the end of the game.
- Drugs and Alcohol are not permitted on the premise
- Real weapons are not permitted during any game this includes firearms and knives
- High Pressure Airguns (HPA) are required to be tournament locked.
- All Replicas are required to pass a chronograph test EVERY play day. Old chronograph readings are not allowed to be used on different days using an old chronograph reading will result in an ejection from the field.
- Players are subject to a spot check chronograph check on and off the field at the referees or staffs discretion.
- Airsoft is an honor based game. Not calling hits repeatedly will result in ejection from the field with no refund.
- Do NOT yell at other players, any dispute should be handled by a referee this includes instances of hit calling.
- This field has a 3 shot rule, repeated offenses of over shooting will result in ejection with no refund
- Friendly fire DOES count
- Grenades must be approved by the field manager.
- Tossing grenades over buildings and walls is not allowed
- All flashlights must be 1300 lumens or less
- Fireworks and homemade grenades are not allowed, this includes pyro, smokes, and other explosives
- Safety kills are recommended but are not required, players have the option to offer and accept them
- Open toe shoes are not allowed at this facility.
415 fps on a .2g
375 fps on a .25g
350 fps on a .28g
335 fps on a .28g